BACKGROUND: This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and NJC Associates, the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
means NJC Associates, a partnership registered in Mauritius, with partnership number P020283 and whose trading address is
5TH FLOOR ORBIS COURT, ST JEAN ROAD, QUATRE BORNES, MAURITIUS;
means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that NJC Associates makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
means any online communications infrastructure that NJC Associates makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“User” / “Users”
means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by NJC Associates and acting in the course of their employment; and
means the website that you are currently using (www.njcassociates.net) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by us through your use of the Web Site:
- date of birth;
- job title;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by NJC Associates for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see Clause 9 below.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
Third Party Web Sites and Services
NJC Associates may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site only to the extent required by them to perform the services that NJC Associates requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by such third parties shall be processed in accordance with the terms of this Policy and with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
NJC Associates may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted, you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
Controlling Access to your Data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
To request a copy of your personal Data, write to us at:
NJC Associates, 5TH FLOOR, ORBIS COURT, ST JEAN ROAD, QUATRE BORNES MAURITIUS.
Data security is of great importance to NJC Associates and to protect your Data we have put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard and secure Data collected online against unauthorised or unlawful processing of the Data.
Sharing your information
- if it is pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, or orders or otherwise to comply with law
- where we believe the rights, property or an individual’s safety or security is at risk
- where it is a requirement by law.
Retention of information
Changes to this Policy
NJC Associates reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Web Site and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Web Site following the alterations.